Accomplish More in Less Time
This is a course on How to Get Twice as much Done in Half as Much Time. We explore a range of topics from Ground Rules and Commitments vs Goals, The Four Survival Needs, and Integrity.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Do you have this sense that you’re capable of more in your work, hobbies, and personal life but you don’t know how to tap into it?
- Are you constantly feeling busy, stressed, and worried that there’s not enough time in the day? Are you bringing that home with you?
- Do you worry constantly about living a life of unmet potential?
- Are you worried that you’ve reached a ceiling in your career that you can’t get past, but you know that you’re capable of so much more than what you’re doing right now?
- Do you have goals or projects that you talk about, but never actually get started on them? Do you think your life will always be the same as a result?
- Do you worry that you’ll have to sacrifice your health or time with family in order to accomplish your career or personal goals?
We’re going to show you…
- How to increase your productivity, without “just working harder.”
- How to decrease stress without changing your circumstances.
- How to become the most reliable person in the world, even if you’ve never experienced yourself that way OR you think you’re already pretty reliable.
- You will make reliability a competitive advantage.
- You will finally be able to leverage your new tools to make more money and advance in your career.
- How to tackle projects you’ve been putting off, even if you can’t seem to get to them.
- How to accomplish those projects in a way that INCREASES your energy rather than depletes it.
- You will be able to accomplish more than what you ever thought possible. You will shatter your own personal limits of what you think you can do.
- You will have more peace and fulfillment, knowing that you’re making progress in your life.
After you complete the course, you will experience ……
- Significant measurable progress towards goals or achievements.
- A much higher conversion rate of actually doing what you say you will do (i.e. integrity).
- Visible progress towards goals.
- A different view of commitments and integrity every day.
- Friends and coworkers are starting to perceive you differently because you show up on time and get things done that you say they will get done.
- Carefully considering commitments before making them.
- Higher confidence and self-respect as a result of making and keeping commitments.
- Experience more margin and peace in your life.
- Getting clear on what you want to accomplish.
- Finishing well.
All Coaches Accomplish More in Less Time
Become a stronger executive coach with this course that helps you recommit to your goals and accomplish more with less stress.
- Resolve “full plate” frustrations.
- Boost productivity, clarity, and accountability.
- Find new ways of framing problems.
- Empower yourself to reach beyond your limits.
Increase your reach, generate more revenue, and watch your executive coaching clients experience exponential growth. Ready to get started? Sign up today.